linux poison RSS
linux poison Email

Converts many CD-ROM image (BIN, MDF, PDI, CDI, NRG, and B5I) formats to ISO9660 - Iat

Iat (Iso9660 Analyzer Tool) is a tool for detecting the structure of many types of CD-ROM image file formats, such as BIN, MDF, PDI, CDI, NRG, and B5I, and  converting them into ISO-9660.

Installation:
It’s included in the Debian repositories, so install it using apt-get install iat, or install it using the synaptic software management tool and use it like in the following

Other can compile and install the iat package, open up the terminal and type following command:

wget http://www.ohloh.net/p/iat/download?filename=iat-0.1.7.tar.bz2
bunzip2 iat-0.1.7.tar.bz2
cd iat
./configure && make && sudo make install

Using iat:
Convert MDF-image to ISO9660: iat my_image.mdf my_new_image.iso
Convert NGR to ISO9660: iat cd_image.nrg cd_image.iso
Convert BIN-image to ISO9660: iat my_image.bin > my_new_image.iso

Write CD directly from MDF-format: iat my_image.mdf | cdrecord


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails